Friday, November 12, 2010

WELCOME :)

Hi there,

My name is Kelly and I have a son with cerebral palsy and cortical visual impairment.  I am starting this site so that I can share the (literally) hundreds of hours of research I have done on these subjects and what I have learned regarding special needs children in general.  I intend to make this a content rich site, and will be adding articles, videos, & anything else that I think will benefit someone with a special needs child in their life.  I also would like this to be a place where parents, guardians, and/or friends of special needs children can get together and share their experiences and feelings.  I strongly encourage you to share this site with anyone you know who has a special needs child in their life.

Thank You,
~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started this blog, also. I hope you get more followers here. I'd be happy to be a part of this. I work at the Maryland School for the Deaf with children with disabilities, including CP. I do yoga and movement activities and thankfully work one on one with them. At some time, I will share with you some of my wonderful experiences. Thanks, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete